Key Steps Taken
- Treatment Spacing I will be spacing treatments out, allowing 15 minutes between treatments. This will also allow me to fully disinfect and air the room before appointments. Please come at your appointment time only.
- Soft Furnishings All soft furnishings in clinic are now disposable or wipeable to ensure all items /surfaces can be disinfected between treatments.
- Soap & Disinfectant On arrival into the clinic please immediately disinfect your hands with the hand sanitiser provided or if you would prefer to wash your hands there is washing facilities. As has always been the case, I wash my hands prior to any physical contact and again immediately after. Gloves may be worn during treatment where it is necessary.
- Masks for me and you I will be wearing a mask. I ask that you bring your own mask but I will have spares should you require to purchase one on the day. I will answer the door with a smile but then will put on my mask where I will ask you to please put on yours and come into the clinic.
- Towels Unfortunately towels will not be provided anymore so I please ask you to bring your own towel to cover yourself or wear loose fitting clothing that can be moved easily for needling.
- Foil blanket If you are someone who likes to be covered with a foil blanket when left with your needles in, these will be available for you to purchase for a small fee and will need to be taken home for your sole use for treatments.
Golden Tips – Before and During Treatment
- Check Symptoms Do you have any covid symptoms? If you have been feeling unwell, please do a lateral flow test as a precaution before your appointment.
- Bathroom I encourage you to use your own bathroom before and after treatment however the toilet will be available for you to use.
- Please arrive promptly We are trying to avoid the use of the waiting area in the current times, so if you’re early, please wait in your car to avoid encountering others.
- Wash & Disinfect On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Mask Out of courtesy, I ask that you wear a mask at all times whilst in clinic, until we get further guidance on this from GOV / WHO.
- High Risk Patients I will still be seeing all patients. However, if you are high risk (pregnant, elderly, chronic health issues) then I ask that you are extra vigilant.
- Coughs + Sneezes Please adhere to good hygiene practice and cough / sneeze into the crook of your elbow to avoid spreading of germs.
- Payment I kindly ask that you pay in advance by Bacs where possible.
- Please Attend Alone Unfortunately I can only allow one person into the clinic at a time so please don’t bring family or friends with you.