Key Steps Taken
- Treatment Spacing I will be spacing treatments out, allowing 30 minutes between treatments, to ensure you don’t encounter anyone on arrival. This will also allow me to fully disinfect and air the room before appointments. Please come at your appointment time only.
- Soft Furnishings All soft furnishings in clinic are now disposable or wipeable to ensure all items /surfaces can be disinfected between treatments.
- Soap & Disinfectant On arrival into the clinic you will be asked to immediately disinfect your hands. As has always been the case, I wash my hands prior to any physical contact and again immediately after. Gloves may be worn during treatment where it is necessary.
- Opening Doors Please allow me to open all doors for you on arrival and exit. But rest assured that all door handles are disinfected after each patient.
- Masks for me and you I will be wearing a mask. I ask that you bring your own mask but I will have spares should you require to purchase one on the day. I will answer the door with a smile but then will put on my mask where I will ask you to please put on yours and come into the clinic.
- Clothes & Shoes I will be wearing work tunics and have specially dedicated clothing and shoes for work use. These will have been cleaned and disinfected. I will be changing work tunic after each patient or will be wearing an apron when necessary.
- Towels Unfortunately towels will not be provided anymore so I please ask you to bring your own towel to cover yourself or wear loose fitting clothing that can be moved easily for needling.
- Foil blanket If you are someone who likes to be covered with a foil blanket when left with your needles in, these will be available for you to purchase for a small fee and will need to be taken home for your sole use for treatments.
Golden Tips – Before and During Treatment
- Check Symptoms Do you have a cough or fever? You will be sent a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment to ensure you are fit and well.
- Bathroom I encourage you to use your own bathroom before and after treatment however the toilet will be available for you to use if it is urgent.
- Wait in Car Please arrive promptly. We are trying to avoid the use of the waiting area in the current times, so if you’re early, please wait in your car to avoid encountering others.
- Wash & Disinfect On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Mask Out of courtesy, I ask that you wear a mask at all times whilst in clinic, until we get further guidance on this from GOV / WHO.
- Shoes Please take your shoes off on arrival, there will be a plastic box for you to keep your belonging in.
- High Risk Patients I will still be seeing all patients. However, if you are high risk (pregnant, elderly, chronic health issues) then I ask that you are extra vigilant in your pre-treatment self-assessment of symptoms
- Coughs + Sneezes Please adhere to good hygiene practice and cough / sneeze into the crook of your elbow to avoid spreading of germs.
- Payment I kindly ask that you pay in advance by Bacs as cash and cheque will no longer be accepted.
- Please Attend Alone Unfortunately I can only allow one person into the clinic at a time so please don’t bring family or friends with you.