Key Steps Taken
- Treatment Spacing I will be spacing treatments out, allowing 15 minutes between treatments. This will also allow me to fully disinfect and air the room before appointments. Please come at your appointment time only.
- Hand Sanitise On arrival into the clinic please immediately disinfect your hands with the hand sanitiser provided or if you would prefer to wash your hands there is washing facilities. As has always been the case, I wash my hands prior to any physical contact.
- Masks for me and you I will be wearing a mask. I ask that you bring your own mask but I will have spares should you require to purchase one on the day.
- Towels Unfortunately towels will not be provided anymore so I please ask you to bring your own towel to cover yourself or wear loose fitting clothing that can be moved easily for needling.
- Foil blanket If you are someone who likes to be covered with a foil blanket when left with your needles in, these will be available for you to purchase for a small fee and will need to be taken home for your sole use for treatments.
Tips – Before and During Treatment
- Check Symptoms Do you have any covid symptoms? If you have been feeling unwell, please do a lateral flow test as a precaution before your appointment.
- Please arrive promptly We are trying to avoid the use of the waiting area in the current times, so if you’re early, please wait in your car to avoid encountering others.
- Wash & Disinfect On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- High Risk Patients I will still be seeing all patients. However, if you are high risk (pregnant, elderly, chronic health issues) then I ask that you are extra vigilant.
- Coughs + Sneezes Please adhere to good hygiene practice and cough / sneeze into the crook of your elbow to avoid spreading of germs.
- Payment I kindly ask that you pay in advance by Bacs where possible.
- Please Attend Alone Unfortunately I can only allow one person into the clinic at a time so please don’t bring family or friends with you.